So, here it is my 1st Blog Post, and I have writers block......I'm excited to begin this journey, but also cautious to be overly excited. This is typically something I would start and then do very sporadically just because of time. However, my daily musings may lend themselves well to making it a priority. Especially in knowing that the goal is to remember someday the things my kiddos have said or done. The gals in my life who do it on a regular basis have convinced me, that it is fun & very rewarding. So, look out world, here I come!
Good for you, Elaina! As a fellow lover of words and writing, I'm excited for you. :-) AND as a fellow mommy, I'm envious that you have this outlet to record things for your kiddos.......mine are all in their 20's now & the time FLEW by. Now I just TELL them their "stories"! But your children will appreciate your blog, I am sure! Have FUN!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYAY! I can't wait to read what is on your mind =) You will love to look back at all of the memories you might not have remembered if you hadn't wrote about it.
ReplyDelete