http://hotbliggityblog.com/backgrounds/standard/yellow

The Queen Bee Has Spoken

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

There may be rocket launchers...

My youngest bee can be very witty at times. In the midst of our long days with Granny Weyrauch having a set back in her health, we were tired, and worried. But Buzzby, was his usual self coming up with comic relief.
At dinner one night, the kids were all eating dinner when Grandpa decided to join them. Our niece had brought me my coffee cup from the morning so that I could dump it because she thougth it was gross. ( I have the bad habit of leaving my coffee sitting on my sink after I've been getting ready that morning). So, at the dinner table she was telling Buzzby that his mom had left coffee out there. Buzzby (with raised eyebrows) stated that you never know what you might find on his mom's sink: could be a coffee cup, a ring, earrings or maybe even a rocket launcher. So, the next time you are looking for a random item, like a rocket launcher; call- I may have one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment