http://hotbliggityblog.com/backgrounds/standard/yellow

The Queen Bee Has Spoken

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Going Commando

those of you with boys will completely understand today's post, but you parents of girls hopefully will not be too appauled.
so yesterday as we pulled into our sister & brother in laws' new drive way, L wakes up from a 10 minute power nap & states "oh, mom & dad- I guess I forgot to tell you today that I went commando for my basketball game"! Daddy & i looked at each other..........and daddy says; "so was that a little wierd; not having any support & flop'n around a little bit"? "Yeh, a little bit, L says "!
After we told the story inside, Grammy said, "it's a good thing he was not a cheerleader"! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is too awesome!!! I can totally see that conversation playing out. Yes, boys are special when it comes to "that" area =)

    ReplyDelete