I haven't blogged yet about the adventures we occasionally have with our sweet yet onery little Cocker/Bishon Wrigley. She love the neighborhood dogs...and really likes to have visits to their house.
On Friday morning, I was ticked off because once again the neighbors dog came to do her morning business in our yard.......it's gotten to the point where our yard has become very infested with her poop.......and it ticks me off because the volume she produces is much bigger than our dogs. So, at night in the dark, we are constantly having to look for piles of poo. Ugh...well, I cracked the back door to scream @ the neighbors dog to get out of our yard & go back to hers when our little "white lightning" escaped.....we call her "white lightning" because she is rather quick.
Buzzbee treats Wrigley much like a little sister; and is very fond of her. They have a definate love/hate relationship. She pesters him, and he loves on her and sometimes vice versa. So, when she escapes off of the leash outside unattended, I would be watering the term down if I said that he did less than "freaked" out! He had just gotten to the breakfast table when this all went down....no shoes yet, and no jacket. But without hesitation, he busted out the door and headed after her. By the time I got the garage door open, shoes on and out to the street, he had already caught her, guided her to the streetside, and was ready to head across the road. (remember in stocking feet). Stinger came out with the leash, we put her on, and then she slipped out of Stinger & I's hand again. Buzzbee took off like a flash after her yet again, I have never seen him run this fast. He was flat hauling; even faster than I ran in football mom? Was his question: the answer was yes. I guess love sometimes has no price.
No comments:
Post a Comment